Some time ago I posted on the ultra-modern new bicycle locking devices being installed around NYC.
As I speculated then, it seems that the City is not necessarily magnanimous, but rather practical in providing bicycle parking, a function currently being provided by parking meters, but will go the way of the dodo as the new muni-meters gradually replace the old.
In other two-wheeled news, Bike-for-Chai continued it's amazing fundraising effort by raising over 1.6 million dollars for Chailifeline/Camp Simcha.
What is amazing about this story is that only a mere 3 years ago, one biker decided to raise money while biking up to camp. That one man has now morphed into over 200 riders raising a tremendous amount of money for Tzedakah.
Kein Yirbu!
Celebrating Life at the Nova Memorial
-
I am not sure what I think about this. I "get" the logic of both sides. I
am wondering what you think and would like to hear your opinions.
An event has be...
5 hours ago

That's nice, I wish we have that thing in our economy. With that, bicycle parking will be safe, easy and convenient.
ReplyDelete