For Generations, Building a Mikvah Required Wealth. Not Anymore.
-
You’ve seen the plaque on the mikvah wall with someone else’s name. You’ve
heard about the bracha it brings. The lives that it has changed. And
you’ve tho...
2 hours ago
At the risk of the old ladies ire LOL or dare I say ROTFLMHO.
ReplyDeleteI think that even Rav Schorr ZGZ would really enjoy this.
Here is a non denominational critique of tech addictions and madness that has nothing to do with frumkeit
Thanks Bray. I am sure that you'll enjoy it more than most because I trust that you've read the original by Margaret Wise Brown, illustrated by Clement Hurd.
ReplyDeleteIt is so refreshing to visit this blog; for it's integrity, non-judgementalness and humorous content.
ReplyDeleteThe fact that its offered as an e-book just killed the whole effect. They should make it exclusively hardcover and try to spark a "real book" craze.
ReplyDeleteWelcome aboard, Reb Dovid. Enjoy your ride.
ReplyDelete