Sunday, July 1, 2012

(Rabbi Yosef) Viener Vanquishes Virtual Viaduct




As readers of this blog know, my blogroll changes from time to time, with LH venemous vitriolic violators vanquished while others take their place.

I recently heard a Shiur on internet usage from Rabbi Yosef Viener from Monsey which makes very cogent arguments for a proper Internet policy.

He seems very down to earth, speaks a perfect English, and impressed me greatly with his speech which can be found on the newly blogrolled Reb Yaakov Astor blog.

I was going to highlight several clips, but it would be too lenghty for my normally short and to the point posts. Please visit the site and read the entire article. Or better yet, listen to the Shiur.

1 comment:

  1. Very sensible Rabbi. Not an alarmist, but the problem is alarming and his solutions seem reasonable.

    ReplyDelete

Locations of visitors to this page